We are looking for a self-motivated individual to become part of the Laundry Production Supervisory team.
As a supervisor you will be expected to work in a team or as in individual to carry out specific responsibilities to the best of your ability, oversee Individuals throughout the production process as well as being involved with a hand on approach of the day to day running of the laundry. Experience is preferable.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Start Up of the Laundry prior to the shift arriving
- Overseeing and running the production process over two shifts.
- Ensure that departments are correctly manned at all times
- Maintain quality control of items – stains, rips etc.
- Undergo training for duties / task where required
- Train new operatives if required for tasks within production
Skills, interests and qualities As a Laundry Production Supervisor, you will need: ·Practical skills to operate and adjust machinery ·Good attention to detail ·a willingness to do repetitive work ·The ability to work methodically and follow instructions ·Good team working skills ·A willingness to work flexibly ·Good timekeeping skills ·The ability to count and measure accurately.
Salary to be discussed depending on experience, suitability and knowledge.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org